Mac Files Recovery Software
Mac file recovery utility can recover deleted Mac files from Snow leopard, Lion, leopard etc. It is a read only and easy to use application tool. This tool is free from any Spyware or Adware and hence is safe to use. It retrieves deleted folder from Mac OS X volumes and re-installed Mac OS X volumes. The demo version of this application can be used to assess recovery chances. Built with an advanced scanning mechanism this tool makes it easy to recover all file types i.e. both basic and media files.
Causes for data loss in Macintosh Operating system:
- Accidental deletion: By using keys like command + delete you might erase some of your important files unintentionally and thus data loss occurs.
- Improper Mac shutdown: When Macintosh is shut down improperly the chances of data loss is high.
- Emptying Trash files: When files in Trash are emptied by deletion or by removal, they are lost permanently.
If you wish to recover Mac files or restore lost Macintosh file within minutes, your first and last bet is a Mac file recovery tool. Similarly, if you wish to fix a broken avi file, you can rely on a fix Avi Mac application.
There are many useful features of Mac folder recovery application:
- This utility can retrieve folders from FireWire drives, iPods, Memory cards etc.
- It is used to restore lost as well as deleted Macintosh files.
- The built-in “Find Tool” feature helps to find specific files.
- File names are recognized and preserved after recovery by this utility.
- This application retrieves folders from various file systems like HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 volumes.
- Identifies unique file signatures.
- Can find files from inaccessible and formatted volumes.
- This tool helps to recover folders from SATA, IDE Hard Drives, SCSI, SD and XD Memory cards, external USB Drives etc.
- It supports 32 and 64 bit Mac operating system.
Steps to be followed to restore Macintosh folder:
Perform lost Mac file recovery using the following steps
Step 1: Download and install the Mac recovery application in your PC. Choose “Recover files“from the main screen. After that, choose “Recover Lost Files”.
Step 2: On the next screen you need to choose name of the drive to continue the scan process.
Step 3: Once you get the list of recovered folders you can save the recovery session using “Save Recovery Session” option.