Tool to Recover File Mac
- Retrieves lost or deleted file from Mac volumes
- Supports file recovery on Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6 and Mac OS X 10.7
- Supports to recover file mac HFS, HFS+ and HFSX file systems
- Performs detailed scanning to restore lost folders from inaccessible Mac volumes
Want to recover file mac OS ?
If a deleted file is not to be found in your Macintosh trash, you will be left high and dry. This has happened because the trash has moved the file out to make for more space. As this file has moved from the trash to the hard drive, you still have a chance to recover file Mac based system. Likewise, missing files or to be more precise, losing files from your system can leave you helpless. It is possible to recover file Mac based system by using an application which can recover deleted Mac files. Such applications are more commonly known as Mac file recovery tool.
Now you will ask that how is it possible? To answers this question, I want to focus on one fact. When you delete any file or folder from your Mac machine the OS just removes their entry from the disk directory. It means that even after deletion the files are still remains on your Mac computer itself (where it was) but the directory marks that space as vacant or free. Till the time you don’t add anything new to that free space, recovery is very straight forward and simple. With Mac file recovery software you can recover file on Mac system within few mouse clicks. It is the finest tool to recover file Mac data.
Testimonials and Reviews:
"...All of my documents and photo files were recovered in the same folders and file names as they were originally. I had over 400 GB of data restored..."- Kathryn Boulden
"...Remo Recover retrieved all my broken and deleted files without missing a single one..." - Jay Dandell
Reasons for Data loss
There are various causes that lead to deletion of Mac file. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Accidental deletion: Sometimes you may subject the wrong file to a command + delete operation leading to a permanent loss of file. Mac file recovery tool will help you to recover file Mac based computers after accdiental deletion.
- Files deletion by third party applications: Spurious third party applications such as Antivirus software can delete files on your Mac system.
- File emptied from Mac trash: When you empty the Trash files contained in it get lost permanently.
- Abrupt shut down: Unexpected power failure, will terminate your system improperly. And if this uneven situation happens in between file transferring process, then there might be chances of file deletion.
- Formatting: Accidentally formatting the wrong the drive while formatting the useless one is another common reason which results in deletion of huge number of files.
These scenarios are just but a tip of the iceberg. No matter what the cause of deletion is file recovery on Mac makes it possible to recover file Mac based machine. This tool can also retrieve lost Mac files from Mac volumes. It restores file from Hard Drives, Flash memory cards etc. It restores folders from different versions of Macintosh such as Puma, Cheetah, Panther, Jaguar, Tiger, Leopard, etc. It can recover file Mac from file systems such as HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 partitions or volumes.
This tool restore Mac data without bothering about the cause of file loss. It is the best tool to recover file Mac various versions of Mac operating system. With this utility you can rescue vital files from various data loss scenarios. It supports 300 plus file types such as DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, HTM etc for documents, PNG, GIF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, PSD, TIF, WEBP, IMG etc images files, AVI, MOV, MPG, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2 etc for video files and AIFF, AIF, AMR, M4b, MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI etc audio files. The advanced in- built scanning algorithms can even flush out files from a formatted volume. One very special feature of this utility is that permits users to preview the restored files so that they can evaluate the retrieval chances. Besides this application, there are various other useful applications developed for Macintosh OS. One such special repair application is fix Avi on Mac – a tool which repairs broken avi files on Mac PCs.
- Stop using you storage drive as data loss encounters. Because new data causes overwriting of the original files.
- Maintain a backup of your important documents in some reliable data storage source.
- Before performing file deletion operation, make sure that you have selected the right file or not
- Don’t save the rescued files to on the same storage drive from your recovering it. If you did this then the chances of original data getting replaced will increases.
- Check for the available disk space before downloading the file recovery tool.
Steps to Recover File Mac Based System:
Follow the steps mentioned below to recover file Mac from Mac volumes
Step 1: Download and install the Recover File Mac in your computer. Launch the application and select either "Recover Files" or "Recover Photos" or "Recover Volume/Drive".
Step 2: Click on “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” to restore your deleted or lost file. Start the scanning by clicking “Next” and once that gets over use the preview button to evaluate the probability of recovery of deleted file.
Step 3: One you identify the files from the displayed result, you can restore them at a chosen destination.